Thursday, June 01, 2006

Month 1

XX clothing and belongings put away and organized
XX new car! yay! (and no loan - double yay!)
__ car stereo that works
__ car cigarette lighter that works (so we can plug in the Gameboy, silly)
XX legos (only 4000 more to go)
XX Netflix (maybe the kids won't miss the xbox as much)
XX new laptop! yay! (it even cost less than the car!)
XX video and audio attachments for laptop (Grym's and Kelly's voices never sounded so good)
__ optical mouse for laptop (I feel carpal tunnel coming on already)
XX downloads of programs I use a lot
__ installation CDs of more programs I use a lot (must get out to that storage unit)
__ MS Office (where is that new CD my dad just bought?)
__ wireless router (will the neighbors even notice I'm stealing bandwidth? I doubt it)
XX my very own TiddlyWiki recreated
XX all my little Netscape start tabs in a nice little line (sheesh, I'm such a geek)
__ return Heidi's computer (I really am apple-incompetent; it wouldn't even start up for me)
XX lost library books replaced
XX books we use most often for school (THANK YOU JUNE MOMS)
XX books I was using myself for small efforts at "personal growth" (I know, I'm a dreamer)
XX various school supplies (pencils and paper! a stapler! glue! THANK YOU INDIAN HILLS ELEMENTARY!)
__ cub scout/boy scout/girl scout books
XX new running shoes (still the best therapy I know of)
XX exercise ball/desk chair
XX birthday present for Drew (double digits this Friday)
XX 20 loads of laundry (what do you mean there's more?!?)
__ smoke damage cleaned from "saved" items
__ 500 thank you's to write

XX learn to cook our own dinners again
__ update this list to include the hundreds of things that apply to my parents, too

No comments: