Saturday, May 20, 2006

Days 16, 17 18

More cleaning-out of the house
My mom keeps saying, "I think after today we'll be done," but there really isn't that much left to do. If any would-be looters go in there now, they'll likely die of mold poisoning (and it would serve them right, too!)

How mamy exclamation points can I use in one small paragraph?!?
Jennifer & Lyman's good friend Dempsey Bowling works at Doug Smith Autoplex in American Fork and volunteered to be my personal car shopper. He's totally awesome! Today he called with the perfect car! It's a Subaru Legacy with everything that we needed (although Hunter is going to whine that there's a tape player instead of a CD.) I've never bought a car outright before and it was almost bizarre to write a check and walk out with the keys. I also learned while I was there that I snuck in under the noses of several other salesmen who had people looking for a car like that, so extra extra thanks to Dempsey for nabbing it for me! Yay! Now my mom can have her car back!

P.S. I caught a cold, but cannot blame anyone because I knowingly kissed a sick baby. It was worth it. Sonora is such a sweetie, she can give me a cold any time she likes.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry if my kids, Whitney, or myself gave this cold to anyone else!

Lillian said...

Oh shush, Heather.
Drew found some more clothes that are too small. Serin is going to be so hip when we get through with her!

Anonymous said...

Yay a car! I'm so glad for you.