Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Footings, Day 2

Yesterday: Now you see it...

Day 1


Today: Now you can't even find the driveway!
Day 2


And we're supposed to put the house... where?
PutTheHouseWhere


I have to toss in a few more photos from yesterday, courtesy the secondary photographer, Hunter. He's 12 and is having fun with the kids' new digital camera. He's not a bad photographer, either. *brag*

Boys like heavy machinery, right? (Nice framing, Hunter.)
02Day1

But see, he knows the value of a close-up. I think this one adds a nice human aspect to the whole heavy machinery thing.
07Day1

Action shot!
15Day1ActionShot

I think this one is a still life. ;)
01Day1StillLife

Thanks, Hunter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, I can't believe how long it has been since I checked this blog. Thank heavens the stuff you write stays right here so I can read it whenever I remember to jaunt myself over here.

Yay! Footings! Nice weather for a long time. Then – today – bad weather again. I hope the construction crews work like mad when it is sunny and warm.